Order Aeronautical Charts
- Fill the form with your details, complete address (including postal codes and country), type and number of charts desired.
- Pay by bank transfer to:
Beneficiary: NAV Portugal E.P.E.
Bank agency: Agência de Gestão de Tesouraria e da Dívida Pública, E.P.E.
Av. da República, 57-6º, 1050-159 Lisboa
NIB 0781 0112 01120011624 94
IBAN PT50 0781 0112 01120011624 94
SWIFT code IGCPPTPL
- Send a scan, photo or screenshot of proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your charts will be mailed as soon as payment or proof is received.
Prices include worldwide postage and packing.
Aeronautical Chart ICAO 1:500 000
ANC provide information to satisfy the requirements of visual air navigation for low speed, short- or medium-range operations at low and intermediate altitudes.
This chart may be used as:
- a basic aeronautical chart;
- to provide a suitable medium for basic pilot and navigation training;
- to supplement highly specialized charts which do not provide essential visual information;
- a pre-flight planning aid.
The aeronautical information overprint displays aerodromes, heliports, ultralight sites, ATS airspace, restricted and danger areas, radio navigation aids, obstacles with height 100 metres or more.